Coaching and Consulting
Money, Meaning and Purpose: Discover and Transform Your Money Paradigm - Invaluable for Inheritors and Couples who feel stuck or fearful about managing their money
- Individuals – minimum four 90 min sessions; Couples – minim. 6 sessions
- Participants breakthrough longstanding money patterns and hampering blocks. They build new skills to confidently make wise financial decisions.
Blended Family Estate Planning from the Head AND the Heart — with Paul Hood and Emily Bouchard
- Monthly or As-Needed consultation
- Advice related to the technical intricacies and complexities of tax and legal questions related to estate planning for blended families
- Understand of the underlying concerns, emotions, and nuances that are driving the conversations and stalling the process.
- Know how to respond effectively when tempers flare or when clients appear to be overwhelmed or uncomfortable
- Access to a support team with areas of expertise that augment what you have to offer and bring even greater value to your clients with blended family dynamics.
Know Who’s Listening: Understanding and Working with Money Types
- Minimum of four 90-minute sessions; or Full Day Workshop
- Advisors benefit from this work in two distinct ways:
- Understanding their own Money Types and how they show up when working with clients
- Using Money Types with clients to increase your efficacy in client interactions and in their ability to make and follow through with decisions.
RichLife PortfolioTM Introductory Module for Advisors
- 4 Hour In-Service Training
- Advisors gain greater insight into their own motivation, as well as what may be driving their clients. This produces greater efficacy and enjoyment at work and creates a way to authentically engage with clients.
RichLife PortfolioTM – for Inheritors and Couples
- 8-10 Individual sessions of 2 hours in length; 3 Day Workshop
- Participants explore their past, create their vision, and then actively develop an action plan to reach their goals. This process accelerates participants ability to work quickly and effectively with their advisors to develop sustainable estate plans.
Blended Family Beneficiaries – for Couples contending with Yours, Mine and Ours Scenarios in their Estate Planning
- 10 modules, each lasting a minimum of 2 hours, or a 2 day workshop
- Participants learn key distinctions to successfully navigate the intricacies of blended family estate planning. They discover how to make the best decisions for their particular family’s needs and how to effectively have the related conversations with each other and with ALL the children involved, whatever their ages.
Women, Wealth and Well-Being – for Women Inheritors and Wealth Builders
- 10 modules, each lasting 2 hours, or a 2 day workshop
- In a room with other wealth holders, participants are finally able to be completely open with other women grappling with shared concerns. Together, they explore ways to achieve a balanced, fulfilling life.