Emotional Impact of Wealth
RichLife PortfolioTM Intensive for Inheritors
What is the RichLife PortfolioTM?
The RichLife PortfolioTM is a unique process that explores your relationship with money and wealth, allowing you to effortlessly get from where you are in the moment to where you want to be. Over the course of two days you will uncover relevant components from your past, step into your vision for the future, and develop the beginnings of an action plan around how you wish to engage in the present. This experience is positively focused, concentrates on what works, and builds on strengths.
How Inheritors Benefit from the RichLife PortfolioTM?
Legacies are gifts, but they often come with a price. For some, the gift is an opportunity for a life filled with purpose and enjoyment. For others, it is a cumbersome and heavy weight that threatens their personal stability and sense of self. For most, it is a combination of both.
It is not uncommon to experience:
- Ambivalence about your wealth
- Fear that you may never measure up to your parents or benefactors
- Feeling like a fraud and dreading being asked what you do for a living
- A lack of passion, motivation and purpose
- Dependence on your parents or a trust fund to maintain your lifestyle
- Low self-esteem and self-worth
- Doubt about how to best choose and work with advisors
- A sense of being alone and isolated
- Uncertainty when it comes to dating and dealing with pre-nup/money when you have more money than the person you love
The RichLife PortfolioTM intensive for inheritors provides a safe, confidential environment to explore concerns and situations unique to your background. As a group, this experience also addresses the feeling of isolation often associated with inheritance.
The Rich Life Portfolio — DETAILS
Past: Discovering personal, familial, and historical stories related to money and wealth, and how these have played out in family dynamics.
Future: Values-based processes focused on Designing Your Future Now and the Legacy Stories you would like to live into.
Present: Tying in how the stories of the past and the hopes for the future play out in present day decision-making and actions.
Plan: Developing a plan to maximize your current actions in order to bring your created future to fruition.
Follow Up: Along with the two day intensive, you will also have a follow up call, as you integrate what you have learned into your life.
Contact Us To learn more about the Rich Life Portfolio
Navigating Blended Family Dynamics – How to Minimize Conflict and Tools for When Conflicts Arise
This interactive presentation includes facilitated conversations that matter most to attendees, giving them a chance to discuss and explore together, learn from each other, and try out new approaches. Participants share their challenges, hopes and desires as they learn to navigate blended family dynamics. During the presentation, participants will:
- Learn how to go from breakdowns to breakthroughs with fresh ideas and effective tools that work.
- Discover an increased capacity to engage with an open heart and mind when tempers flare and conflict arises
- Experience greater peace of mind, entering into important conversations with less fear and more trust fostering communication and unity
Raising Resilient Children –5 Key Ways to Empower vs. Entitle Your Kids
When asked about their greatest concern, the overwhelming majority of affluent parents express their worry for their children and the impact their wealth will have on them. Their top concerns include: the money robbing them of ambition; having a lack of compassion; and potentially being taken advantage of or targeted due to their wealth. During this presentation, audiences will:
- Discover how to raise their children so that they don’t develop an entitled attitude, but have a positive desire to work, contribute and care for others
- Learn strategies for communicating through actions as well as words with effective use of “teachable moments” to maximize the learning in relevant situations.
- Experience more peace of mind when it comes to thinking about their children’s futures, resulting in more enjoyment in family interactions.
Women, Wealth & Well-Being - 8 Principles for Leading a Truly Rich Life
Women of wealth have the potential to experience their abundance in a way that fully expresses who they are and promotes their dignity. This presentation provides an opportunity for women to step out in an expanded way, expressing their passion and interests, experiencing increasing power and clarity in their lives. Participants will:
- Discover the “Balance Point” between obligation and following the heart, tapping into their true wealth
- Learn with other women whose unique circumstances also have shared, unifying core themes
- Find out how to more fully express themselves and experience the delight and freedom that come with standing in their truth
As an added value, Emily can make herself available after her presentation for intimate, roundtable conversations or individual coaching with participants who want to explore personal issues and concerns.
These, and other presentations, can be tailored for General Public and Advisors. Contact Us to book Emily for your next event.
Click Here to View and Download EmilyBouchard SpeakerSheet