Wealth Legacy Group
Emily is the Managing Partner of Wealth Legacy Group (WLG), a consultancy firm specializing in the emotional impact of wealth in people’s lives. WLG works with clients and their advisors through individual and group coaching, speaking, workshops and in-service trainings designed to address the qualitative side of financial management and estate planning.
As Relationship Specialists, WLG consultants swiftly connect with clients, at the heart of what matters most to them, giving them specific tools to concretize their values, create their vision for the future and develop a plan, in the present, to effectively reach their goals. The people who express the greatest benefit from working with us are:
- Inheritors (individuals, siblings/cousins)
- Blended Families of Affluence
- Women of Wealth
- Affluent Couples
- Estate Planners and Wealth Advisors
Services for All Clients:
Coaching – Individuals, Couples, and Groups
- Ongoing Sessions: weekly, bi-monthly, monthly
- Clients focus on their core concerns in a positive, trusted, and confidential environment. Our coaching is pro-active, forward-focused, and goal directed.
Family Legacy Retreats – for Individual Families
- Duration: 3-4 days depending on needs of client
- Participants break free of limiting personal and familial money patterns and experience more ease and less conflict when money concerns arise. For those with a family enterprise, family business issues related to leadership and stewardship are also addressed.
Enlightened Warrior Bootcamp – for Inheritors
- 8-12 modules lasting 2 hours to ½ day depending on scope of need and number of participants
- Patterns that have prevented participants from reaching their full professional and financial potential are uncovered and ameliorated. Participants generate clear action plans, aligning their core strengths and values, resulting in greater financial confidence and competence.
Genogram VoyageTM: Learning from the Past to Clarify & Accelerate the Future – Especially Beneficial for Inheritors, Engaged Couples, Newlyweds and New Parents
- Duration: 4-12 hours per person
- Participants gain new insights from old stories, leveraging their pasts to positively impact the futures they are creating for themselves.
Money, Meaning and Purpose: Discover and Transform Your Money Paradigm - Invaluable for Inheritors and Couples who feel stuck or fearful about managing their money
- Individuals – minimum four 90 min sessions; Couples – minim. 6 sessions
- Participants breakthrough longstanding money patterns and hampering blocks. They build new skills to confidently make wise financial decisions.
RichLife PortfolioTM – for Inheritors and Couples
- 8-10 Individual sessions of 2 hours in length; 2 Day Workshop
- Participants explore their past, create their vision, and then actively develop an action plan to reach their goals. This process accelerates participants ability to work quickly and effectively with their advisors to develop sustainable estate plans.
Services for Specific Groups of Affluent Clients:
Blended Family Beneficiaries – for Couples contending with Yours, Mine and Ours Scenarios in their Estate Planning
- 10 modules, each lasting a minimum of 2 hours, or a 2 day workshop
- Participants learn key distinctions to successfully navigate the intricacies of blended family estate planning. They discover how to make the best decisions for their particular family’s needs and how to effectively have the related conversations with each other and with ALL the children involved, whatever their ages.
Women, Wealth and Well-Being – for Women Inheritors and Wealth Builders
- 10 modules, each lasting 2 hours, or a 2 day workshop
- In a room with other wealth holders, participants are finally able to be completely open with other women grappling with shared concerns. Together, they explore ways to achieve a balanced, fulfilling life.
Services for Advisors:
Consulting – for Individual Advisors and Teams
- Ongoing Sessions: weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly; 6 session minimum
- Advisors improve their relationships with existing and new clients, more effectively becoming their trusted advisor. They increase efficacy in handling complex family dynamics and emotionally charged issues that arise.
Group Consultation – for select group of women advisors from across the country
- Monthly 90 minute call; 6 month commitment
- Women financial advisors come together to share best practices, and to support each other in seamlessly integrating the quantitative and qualitative aspects of estate and financial planning.
Know Who’s Listening: Understanding and Working with Money Types
- Minimum of four 90-minute sessions; or Full Day Workshop
- Advisors benefit from this work in two distinct ways:
- Understanding their own Money Types and how they show up when working with clients
- Using Money Types with clients to increase your efficacy in client interactions and in their ability to make and follow through with decisions.
RichLife PortfolioTM for Advisors
- Ten to Twelve 90-minute sessions or Two Day In Service Training
- Advisors gain greater insight into their own motivation, as well as what may be driving their clients. This produces greater efficacy and enjoyment at work and creates a way to authentically engage with clients.
Click Here for more information about Wealth Legacy Group.